Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tick tock

I'm losing time for myself.

I promised myself I'd update this blog regularly and I haven't been able to do that at all.


Second semester is taking up a lot of my time and energy.


I don't understand why I've felt so exhausted these past two weeks.


It's like something invisible has been sucking the life force out of me.


Every time I get to school, I wish I was home and in bed instead, while every time I get home, I wish I was out doing something useful.


One thing I really want right now is a ticket to some place other than here.


I need a breather. I need to get away from it all.


Man, that sounds really selfish and self-serving considering how sembreak just ended two weeks ago and the semester has barely started.


But I can't help it. I feel like I'm not ready to face everything yet.


I wish I could just fast-forward to Christmas break.


I don't even know why I'm typing this post like this.


I'm starting to feel a little better though.


I wish that feeling could last much longer.


I seriously need it.



3 comments:

  1. After research a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and can be checking again soon. Pls check out my web page as well and let me know what you think. Affiliate spam

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi there, I only noticed your comment now. :( Let me know who you are!

      Delete